WELCOME TO THE CARLAW
The Carlaw is named after John and Andrew Carlaw, brothers who arrived in Sacramento from Scotland in the 1880s. The Carlaw brothers provided the capitol region with masonry services well into the 1960s. The red brick façade of The Carlaw is what remains of one of the many structures they built during this time.
Through careful restoration and further new construction, this historic frontage has been transformed into an extraordinary property featuring 26 residential units perched above office and restaurant space. The Carlaw brings an unprecedented quality of living to the neighborhood.
The Carlaw offers it's residents the following building amenities:
- 24 hour controlled resident access
- Elevator building
- Secured parking available (extra fee)
- Additional off-street parking available (extra fee)
- On-site complimentary bike storage
- Pet friendly property
- Smoke-free living
- Exceptional Downtown location
- Minutes to Capitol
- Two blocks to SacRT Light Rail station
- 95 Walk Score
- 99 Bike Score